About the role
The team you will be joining is a team at Anticimex Global HQ in Stockholm. You will work with the Sustainability Manager within the COO team. The team’s responsibilities include supporting the operational development globally, including driving the ESG agenda.
In this role, you will play an important part in implementing the new ESG reporting structure across the organization. You will work closely with both the ESG team and the business control team. You will be exposed to a global organization, as well as senior management at the Global HQ.
In our ever-changing environment, we need colleagues who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex, and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We do not believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
Internship length: Approx. 10 weeks 50% (however, for discussion)
Working with the Sustainability Manager, you will have a key role in implementing the new ESG reporting structure, and your responsibilities will include:
- ESG data administration, including collecting, managing, reconciling and analyzing ESG data from all Anticimex platforms
- NPS data administration, including collecting, managing, reconciling and analyzing the NPS data from the platforms
- Development of reporting structure in Anaplan
- Support with development projects, primarily related to the above
We believe that you would like to leverage your analytical mindset in a practical setting, and that you have:
- Academic background with a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Business, or similar
- Demonstrable knowledge for sustainability and environment
- Strong analytical, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Anaplan is a plus
- International experience is a plus
As a person, we believe that you are:
- Driven and positive with a humble outlook
- Result oriented and willing to walk the extra mile
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Curious mindset with a particular interest for people, sustainability and technology
- Great analytical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with a daring and inquisitive mindset
If you want to apply for the position send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.