Anticimex SMART consists of four specific stages: assessment, strategy, realisation and intelligence.
Assessment - We inspect premises and conduct interviews in order to identify and assess current or future risks to your business.
Strategy - We develop a plan combining traps, sensors and services that is tailored to the specific needs of each business.
Realisation - We take care of installation, testing, surveillance, callouts and maintenance of all equipment. We also carry out regular inspections of the whole of the premises.
Intelligence - We collect, process, interpret and analyse data to ensure the ongoing success of our programme. If needed, we make alterations to the programme.
A groundbreaking solution that saves time, money and the environment.
- Effective 24/7 protection and monitoring.
- Environmentally friendly and free from pesticides.
- Cost-effective as a result of reduced risks.
- Professional callout service on hand to take prompt action, when needed.
- Peace of mind thanks to continuous digital surveillance and statistics, presented in real time.
- Time-saving as a result of reduced physical checks.
- A useful tool for planning and developing future preventative measures.
Read more about digital pest control (Anticimex SMART) or our fly control service.