As Branch Manager you will be responsible for the continued success of Anticimex Portugal in Center Region; You will head a team of over 20 staff members and will report to Managing Director.
- Full P&L responsibility;
- Constant monitoring and achievement of the formal Operational KPIs;
- Build strong customer relationships through face to face visits with important clients;
- Implement develop and deliver the long-term strategic objectives of the business while empowering your team to deliver on the short and midterm objectives of the business;
- Actively participate in the development of the business on a Branch scale attend trainings and group best practices;
- Ensure Health and Safety at Work Compliance.
The Successful Applicant: Leading from the front you will be hands on manager with strong commercial acumen and focus on service delivery in a demanding and exciting business. You will have Management experience within the Business to Business service industry and an operational/sales background would be an advantage.
- Formal business management or engineering qualifications will be viewed as favorable;
- Experience Required: 3+ years operational management in a service industry is desirable.
- The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader with a passion for leading by example;
- Entrepreneurially minded you will in your enthusiasm for achieving targets to your role;
- Strong commercial acumen will help deliver efficient consistent and profitable service;
- Your superior organizational time management and multitasking skills will ensure you handle this dynamic and demanding role;
- You will be an effective communicator and problem solver you turn problems into opportunities;
- Computer literacy is a must;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is essential knowledge of Navision is desirable;
- You will currently be working in a similar role with a background in a service or route-based industry and managing various teams of workers;
- You will have successfully led established teams through periods of rapid change and growth.
The Benefits: Recognition on a national and global scale; Attractive salary package and incentives; Future career development and progression. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.